TIP-UP STADIUM SEAT - TYPE OLIMP - PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
Seat and backrest:
- made from high-quality polypropylene in the form of monostratal elements (other solution see Arena seat),
- have a smooth and delicate to touch surface, which makes a positive aesthetic impression and facilitates cleaning,
- all plastic moulding edges of the tip-up stadium seat are rounded – improved safety of use without any sharp elements,
- the high backrest has a profiled, ergonomic and comfortable shape,
- metal engraved number plates can be mounted to the upper frontal surface of the seat,
- with UV stabilising additives.
Seat self-tilting mechanism:
- gravitational self-tilting mechanism of the seat (proper loading of the rear part),
- the plastic seat is fixed to a metal supporting structure using rivets,
- the pendulum supports the sitting person's weight and – in order to ensure a smooth lifting system – it moves in Teflon sleeves, which guarantees many years of defect-free utilisation of the stadium seat,
- rubber ends of the pendulum guarantee quiet operation,
- upon request, we can produce a system of spring lifting to be used in closed facilities.
Steel supporting structure:
- the metal supporting structure is manufactured in the form of legs screwed into the foundation or a suspended construction mounted to a wall,
- normally the tip-up stadium seats are intended to be fixed in rows with a shared leg,
- upon request, the stadium seats can be made in the form of single and individually fixed constructions,
- the metal elements of the chairs can be powder coated with any colour from the RAL colour standard, hot galvanised, or galvanised and painted in the Duplex system,
- the metal structures supported on the shared leg system are made from 40 x 30 mm profiles, while the structures fixed individually – from 30 x 30 mm profiles,
- upon request, we can provide additional reinforcement of the backrest by applying a pipe fi. 16 mm.